Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let's Par-tay!

Last night we had a super sweet family have a bunch of almost complete strangers over for dinner. I have known this family, the Moles, for a very long time. I went to the same church as them since I was pretty little. So it was nice to hang out with them and let Kalan see why I love this family so much. There was a total of 22 people in one house! Crazy but fun!


The menu for the night: Fried porkchops (I am not a huge fan of anything fried and these were A-Freakin'-Mazing!!), Mac-n-cheese (Way better than anything I have ever made and I LOVE my mac-n-cheese!). twice baked potatoes (again yummy), white rice, butter beans, and homemade gravy. All of that was for dinner. For dessert the adults had home made peach cobbler and chocolate delight, while the kids had ice cream sundaes in waffle cone bowls. I walked away not having to eat for the next week because I ate so much! Thanks Mole family for all the hard work you put into the meal!


This is Jennifer, she played the music at my wedding and she played it for me last night. It was so nice to sit and listen to such beautiful music and think back on that sweet day! Thanks Jennifer!


This is Ms. Dawn, she is a wonderful woman that truly has the gift of encouragement! Go check out her blog here, everyone should benefit from it! Whenever I have something going on in my life she is always there to listen to me and to pray for me or give me godly counsel. I am truly thankful for her! She was also the person in charge at my wedding. She did a fabulous job and followed the instructions to the letter! (Even if I was being a bride-zilla!) This is the only picture I have of her to date and I am really going to work on fixing that situation.

Check back tomorrow to see what I was up to today!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do this again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect a phone call/text everytime you do fried pork chops! I would make it to your house in record time for sure! :D (I am totally being serious! You would make me and Kalan the happiest campers!)

      Delete
  2. Agreed!!! ;) I too can't wait.. The food was spectacular and made my tummy so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was awesome. No doubt about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear any encouraging words or questions that you may have! So leave us a comment!