Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I've Been Doing Lately

I have been super busy this weekend between a birthday party for a 3-year-old and all his buddies; teaching Sunday school for the 0-4 year olds; a dinner party with friends; hearing a couple's adoption story; getting my hair did; another dinner party; not seeing my house for 4 days straight except to sleep and get ready; and looking into some possibilities for our future (updates on this later once we decide it is time to share with everyone!).

Now, I have 3 parties to help plan before mid-November (one Over the Hill; one baby shower; and one cowboy camp-out). I LOVE planning parties! I really would like to share the parties and how they went together and then maybe one day I will be a big event planner that makes the food for the party! Then after the parties comes DISNEY!! So stinkin' excited for a vacation and a chance to relax!

I could also use some help on what you all would like to see on my blog. I am kind of at a loss as to what I should blog about. I feel like I do a lot of talking and they are pretty boring. HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear any encouraging words or questions that you may have! So leave us a comment!